Wednesday, February 3, 2016

OOB #1

  Pack 1 pick 1:




It's probably close between this and Oblivion Strike?

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 2:


Nothing else stands out to me, except maybe Raptor.

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 3:

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 4:


Tough pick between this and Cyclone Sire. I think Steppe Glider is stronger.

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 5:


Not sure what to do. I think the strongest cards here are Jwar Isle Avenger and Spawnbinder Mage. Warden of Geometries is the most flexible, but it's nowhere near as strong as those other two.

I went with Mage since it looks like I'm seeing white cards.

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 6:


These cards all suck, except Translator. I don't think Scythemaster is a signal.

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 7:


Pathwarden, on the other hand, might be. I think it's the best green common. It was tough between this and Seer's Lantern.

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 8:


Press is the strongest card, but I'm not taking my first red card pick 8. I could have another translator but I think now is a good time to take wingdings.

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 9:


The cards I have aren't aggressive, so I don't like Strider Harness here. That leaves the best card as Endurance.

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 10:


Based on what I have, I'm most likely to build G/b or G/u or maybe 3 color ramp, so I take Loam Larva for fixing (especially if I get a wastes).

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 11:

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 12:

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 13:

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 14:

  My Pick:


  Pack 1 pick 15:

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 1:


I think Essence Depleter is better than Sifter there I said it.

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 2:


Thrilled about this since I missed the one from last pack.

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 3:


Ain't mad at this either.

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 4:

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 5:


Tough between this and Crawler. 3 to 5 is super important and this leaves a ground defender behind.

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 6:


This pick was very hard. I wanted Warden of Geometries, but I felt like I needed the 2 drop more. Also was interested in Translator.

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 7:


Another hard pick :( I was thinking about Essence Depleter when I took this. I know Crawler makes wingdings and also ramps, but I'd rather just have lands.

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 8:

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 9:

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 10:

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 11:

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 12:

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 13:

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 14:

  My Pick:


  Pack 2 pick 15:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 1:


Jackpot!

When you draft green in the two Oath packs, you are always kinda hoping you'll open an 8/9 or something else nice and fat. This qualifies.

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 2:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 3:


No use for blue cards or Stalwart, and I kinda need removal. I think this will be fine with my two 5/4s.

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 4:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 5:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 6:


Another hard pick. Could have reasonably taken Offshoot, Wilds, Call or Fathom Feeder.

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 7:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 8:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 9:


Omg it wheeled

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 10:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 11:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 12:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 13:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 14:

  My Pick:


  Pack 3 pick 15:

  My Pick:


This draft converter created by Benjamin Peebles-Mundy.
Visit the draft converter today!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of fascinating stuff in your online journal particularly its dialog. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I figure I am by all account not the only one having all the satisfaction here! keep doing awesomejogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    abcya club unblocked

    ReplyDelete